The Earlex paint sprayers uses the latest innovation in paint spraying with ‘High Volume, Low Pressure’ (HVLP) technology which allows for quick and easy paint spraying that gives you a great finish every time.
It is similar to a conventional spray gun using a compressor to supply the air, the spray gun itself requires a lower pressure (LP). A high volume (HV) of air is then used to atomise and propel the paint at this lower air pressure.
The result is a higher proportion of paint reaching the target surface with reduced overspray and material consumption.
With Earlex paint sprayers you can spray a wide variety of paints like emulsion, acrylics, gloss, eggshell, enamels, lacquers, glazes, varnishes, smooth masonry paint, hammertones and many more.
Paint Sprayer benefits
- Quality, professional results every time with maximum control and minimal overspray
- Cost saving with less wastage and consumption of paint than using a brush or roller
- Faster than traditional painting methods
- Versatile painting task; large or small for interior and exterior projects using a wide variety of paints, stains and lacquers
- Easy to use with minimal skill required and is faster to clean than a brush or a roller